This year we hosted a Jolabokaflod party, and it will be the genesis for future traditions!
We put together a brunch, invited friends, and gave them the rules:
- bring an anonymously wrapped book
- the book must be something you loved yourself, or that you feel more people need to know about
- We’ll all take a number
- Lowest number goes first and chooses a book
- Subsequent numbers can either ‘steal’ a previously unwrapped book, or choose a new one
- Books can only be swapped three times
It was fabulous!