It has been an incredible 10 days. I am already experiencing dramatic — POSITIVE — changes; likely due to no longer taking Tamoxifen.
No weight loss, but that wasn’t the primary issue.
- I am sleeping better, and more soundly.
- My energy is profoundly better — much more even keeled throughout the day.
- I feel more focused and ‘together’
- I desire my husband again. (BINGO!!!!)
- Its been easier to plan meals, and stick to the plan, and find healthy alternatives when the plan goes awry.
This weekend we took my measurements, because losing the fat all over is far more important to me than just losing weight. I’ll check my weight weekly, but only as a data point. What will be very exciting for me is a belly reduction of several inches.
I am a big believer in HAES (Health at Every Size) and my goals are focused of overall fitness and improvement. And stopping the Big T might just be the thing I’ve needed for several years now.