. . . if my house caught fire.
- J. Of course he’s number 1.
- My most recent computer backup. I backup monthly and it fits on a couple of disks, so this is easy.
- My jewelry – not because of its value so much as because several pieces are family heirlooms.
- My stone jaguar. Representing JaguarMoon and the first gift to me as a priestess . . . long after I began walking the path, but long before I began to lead others.
- My handmade athame. This was made for me by a special friend, and cannot be replaced.
That’s it. It will even fit easily into a pillow case.
Everything else in my life is basically replaceable, or too cumbersome to save. In the latter category, I have three tubs of memories going back to my childhood. I also have about 30 pieces of Belleek that is essentially irreplaceable. If I had time, I’d save them because the loss of those things is major. But I’d rather save my dog.